The easiest way to add add-ons on Kodi
I install Kodi on my Android TV Box, and I want to add movies add-ons on Kodi. But I didn’t add on it. Many videos watch on youtube but can’t add. Anyone know the easiest way to add add-ons in Kodi?
Attention! Here is the easiest way to add add-ons in Kodi. Please make sure from now on you are using KODI 17.3 and above. Let’s take Plex as an example, it is to vital that before you begin installing Plex Media Server, please make sure that your media collection has been named and organized to some extent that Plex will understand. If not, it will be a notice says that content isn’t recognized, is mis-matched, or not found at all.
Here are the significant things while naming and organizing your media files to suitable for Plex:
- Movies are assembled together in a “Movies” type folder, TV Shows in a “TV Shows” type folder, etc.
- Movies are named as follows:
Now power on your tv box which connects with your stick tv.
1. HOME Screen ➜ Add-ons ➜ Settings button ➜ Enable Unknown Sources.
BACK to HOME screen ➜ Settings button ➜ File Manager ➜ Add Source.
2. Enter https://www.plex.tv/downloads in the top box ➜ Enter plex in the bottom box ➜ OK.
3. BACK to HOME screen ➜ Add-Ons ➜ Add-on Browser
4. Select Install from zip file ➜ plex ➜ plugin.video.plex.zip
Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
6. BACK to HOME screen ➜ Add-ons ➜ Program Add-ons ➜ Dimitrology Builds ➜ Fresh Install if you’ve not done it already (and reboot) ➜ Install ➜ Choose Krypton Build
The build will now download
7. Wait for download ➜ Force Exit➜ Power shutdown if required.
On reboot – WAIT! It can take 5 mins to fully update.
If you feel tried to read this long article, Here is another easy way to download add-ons on Kodi, check here you will see the Best Android TV Boxes Support, Kodi, KDplayer or TVMC all can be got there. Intelligent remote offer a add-ons download support for you. You guys can carry out in a series of steps just via a “Help” button of the remote.