How to control Android TV Box more easily
Most people blamed that the remote of their Android TV Box was unresponsive when using to control the android player, even some of they purchase a new remote or mini wireless keyboard to replace it. Here is CetusPlay, let’s master the streming world earily by your android phone, most importantly, this free app can save your money.
So here take out your smart phone, but at first please make sure it runs with android system, and you would better check your TV and mobile phone are already updated to the lastest. As a versatile remote control application, CetusPlay mouse mode applies to fire TV, stick (open ADB debugging), Android TV (enable network debugging), and Android media boxes. Go to the Google Player Store, search CetusPlay and install, then the first thing you should do is going to the manage connection, after connect your wifi, now search your android smart device, such as smart tv or set-top box.
After all are setted, you can download any new add-ons on your tv box, or fire tv, also it is easy to remove it.
Why not take a try, stop waste time to wait for the customer service give you support. There are the functions of CetusPlay below.
• Various navigation, including menu direction, keypad function, also can be used as mouse;
• Transfer your local files (photos, videos, APK, DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT, etc.) from your mobile phone to the TV.
• Live TV channels function (add local M3U file and project to TV / Box / Stick).
• Delivery the popular application to your TV within seconds without logging in.
• Start up the TV application quickly by clicking on your phone.
• clean up the cache to speed up your TV by click on the accelerated button.
• Share screenshots while watching social media.
• Help you get rid of the paid mouse switch.
Get more support by check here.