Since Kodi 17.5 was released, many people reflect lots of Add-ons not working anymore, so they have to reinstall the old version. Not the same thing is some guys who own a high configuration android version can play Kodi 17.5 well.
But will this overlay all current skin and saved data so that people will have to re-load their Kodi build again after or will it just upgrade and leave the existing custom stuff? No worry, it is said that shouldn’t change anything existing. (Could depend on how old your existing one is) Just install over the old one and it just updates everything.
If people want to install a new Kodi build for your Android TV Box after you update to the latest version Kodi 17.5. Here you can follow this Best Kodi Builds 2017 article, it shows you step by step how to set up a new Kodi build for your android tv box. Or you can follow the below instruction:
- Xenon Build 2017 (not verified w/Kodi 17.5 yet)
- Tomb Raider Build 2017 (VERIFIED as working with Kodi 17.5 Krypton on 1st gen Firestick & 2nd gen Fire TV box)
- Pulse Build 2017 (VERIFIED as working with Kodi 17.5 Krypton from several users on KFire Facebook page)
- Stephen Builds 2017 (also has not been verified on Kodi 17.5 Firestick)
- Durex Build 2017 (not yet verified w/Kodi 17.5 Krypton)
After you install a Kodi build, you’re totally done and ready to stream TV and movies with Kodi 17.5 Firestick / Fire TV version.